The physical or mental growth ..


We were so amazing. From birth. We will learn all of the senses. Develop their understanding of the environment and ourselves. Do what we can call and talk to the media to exchange ideas. The same ...

We grow a body of thought and read it ... Why do people with brain disease. Why compare a doctor to his brain that this is ... if he had he would not have thought of this as a normal person, it is possible ...

Some people do not like. But there is a good idea. Some very old then. But what is not. I do not understand ... Then there's the people. To the physical or cognitive growth Hla good ...

If you choose to grow physically, rather than ideas. You should pay attention to the wrinkles of the face. White hair on his head. Changes in body fat and slim down .. all those things have to happen to the natural state. I do not care, but we take only one ...

If you choose to grow their ideas. You will continue to study and improve themselves over time. The idea is that reading a book, you will have a good idea but the idea is to develop the back of the book.

Reading makes people better understand the environment around us. Model that describes the experience of real-world experience through the alphabet. I read a book. The reader to experience the simulation itself. I read them all. Analyze the environment in which you live. The knowledge gained from the application itself. I read the book. The growth is real.

However, the read-only. I can not make it to practice, so I learned to analyze and identify what is often seen. The idea was developed more ... I never thought of that. If there is no electricity today. Your life will be like. This is so ...

The development of ideas. The question then is why we try to answer that question. Rationally When I think back. The screening will be crystallized into the concept.

I think it is a trap. Some clever, but stupid. Some silly, but clever. Because the trap of thinking that makes them as such.

The growth of the idea. By avoiding the trap of thinking. This is what I wish ...

I have a friend who likes to read books. The heart and soul. Out and about in the book. But he can not bring to the core of the book was actually used it. He read it without thinking. But then I remembered that I make. He knew that this was anything but what if they do not listen to them or explain them. He would dodge. Maybe he was Ampomi. I had to take ... This friend was one of the interesting things about the idea as well ...

I read it to him in that. What is new about the new things that he knows. This is the ... From the book ... He was responsible for doing this. I can not control it, he said. But if you read the books he recommended the application be found to handle it. This is the start of the loss of learning it.

I have one. Was very good. He is just a fraction of a second. I solve problems quickly. But not that he was impatient to do something fast. I think of him as somebody I was younger I had a very good one. My boss always said this is crazy, I think I will do it. For a time he can show that the boss. What he thinks. Can make it happen. But he was not in the company because of the discomfort caused by the sluggish corporate. I admit the idea boss. I think it was his decision to resign. But that does not work. He suffered greatly and financial well-being ...

This trap is one of the brightest people. I do not agree to reduce your own. I do not think that he might not have thought we were stupid, but that's how I think not ... When he thought he was not sure he would be separated from society that he did not agree. I've thought about that. Itself is such a thing.

I have talked to him one day and he pointed out that Everyone has a different idea. That he has taken place. And that It will help him progress. But the impatient. And ill-advised decision. Of the same idea of ​​him. I put him down as well. People like him should be to establish himself. But before you make your own. I had to teach a person to death. I find the plot that will not put people to work according to their interests first. Then he will be more advanced than this ...

He is now teaching the children to practice at his house. Understand what he subconsciously. Teaching staff, I think the way he thinks. Then he saw the truth of what I said. He said to me. "Teaching people to think that he is harder to find and easy way for people to do as he thought," That means he can start a business of his life then. From the little I had to ...

With another friend. There seems to be a friend. But it does not seem close. He is an active and self-confidence is high. When he succeeded to a new assignment. He also announced that it has long been known everyone. Which is very suitable for the PR, but one thing has become his habit. When he is not talking, he begins to talk about themselves and more often to repeat what they say. He was confident with what it headlong down. I listened to his story. Since starting work. He wanted to leave their jobs, then I found out that he was confident that he will succeed no matter where they are. I just saw where he wanted to get done. It is assumed that He is also an option to select it. It also did not write the application or has not been called into an interview with ...

I was up and he is confident that he missed because the reality. Does not conform to his ideas. No company I worked for him. Success in the past did not help him much because of his success. It is only a fraction of his life. However, it is important to any others. Others did not even know. This is his success.

Lost himself in thoughts of their own. The idea is to trap the other one to watch. The humble Is rarely a problem in this field. But the Pride. Believe in yourself too often and lost self-confidence too. It will make life even more difficult ...

The trap of thinking. The idea is to enable us to achieve the highest goal. The idea is to create it or lose it.

Everyone wants to succeed in life, so learning approach. To make themselves more successful and avoid things that make us successful. Although most people. The idea itself is not that. This is a good thing. Should head next, or idea is an idea that should be avoided ...

We have seen the book. According to people who have had tremendous success. Are critical in the battle of life. I have seen, the life of the person who made the concept, but I know that. Those are the people behind the success of his struggle with himself to break away from the idea that he was not successful ...

If the number of people successfully. And as everyone knows it. Compared to the whole, for it has not reached 1 percent if you include people who are not successful. But I also think that it is not successful, then it may be up to 3-5 cents, and if the track operator and the people who think that they are successful, it will be up to 10-20 percent.

We always want to be just 1%, but we do not think people do not have 1% or so, but we do not reach. It is due to stray from the idea and have not fully thought it is not.

But if you believe and what their ideas and their own literacy. Just as people in the 10-20% I think it's worth it ...

When everyone wants to be so successful. To look up high. It is not unusual. The people who want to look up my Hla ...

If someone has a good idea to me. I will try to work out. In order to be successful. Some of the owners and their employees. Many people work at the same time. Some people work all day and night. The purpose may not be successful alone. Factor that needs to maintain its viability. It has contributed significantly as well. Some people do not have to pay so ...

The one thing that drives people to succeed, it is inevitable to pressure from environmental samples and some of them highly targeted. I will try to force yourself to achieve your goals. I carry some debt it fair play. Will have to work very hard. And the habit is a habit. Some come to earn money to care for the family. I try to make a better pedal. Although the well. I do not give it away. Will add more and more ....

If bad. Step up to the vertex of the people. Back to the locals call it. I saw a chair. If the failure of others to make it seem so. If people can not talk about or even try to belittle. The importance of the other side. Many many people in this group. Nomination to be critical of others and self-critical ... more

Not a good idea. It is a trap of thinking that will make them think. Can be only a short step away. I can not step up to the maximum probability. If people have no idea about us. I would like to help. I support the idea and what the others first. It helps to get ideas and help me. I returned from my friends. Although not all the time ...

They relied on their own is the best ....

Since it is often forgotten about the small ...

In the sphere of work would be the boss and his boss, so if a business does not belong to his master's of business owners as well. It's a different responsibility. And decision making. Master the experience of each person through life. Indicate the differences that Master formula for success as any ...

The old boss is believed that most people here, it's better to use than most. When a problem comes up sometimes. I do not have the most issues. It must be subordinate to the Thai people and ...

Some bosses are confident that they are not. We know everything. From past experience that nothing will be achieved. Become a leader quickly. The courage that it takes confidence. Sometimes his words of warning or any advice would be indifferent or critical. Make certain decisions as often as the boss. Sometimes it is successful. Sometimes the group was very well b ...

The success of Supervisors in the form of a working model is to maintain a constant and continuous. This boss is the boss at work is a constant. If you do not have to change. I think flexibility is the development does not make me think that the work done by a system that's supposed to protect you from any changes made ... His opinion that differs from the original. It is not possible ... Into a real organization in place with other organizations. Walk or run to overtake. The organization does business. We will know more. The organization may also be present in the restricted zone. But the people working under the orders and the company had become one. It became the first to have ...

The success of the boss. Significantly affect the organization. If the boss attached to the successful formula of his past. I have figured out a new formula for success, or modify the formula to success, according to the changing situation. That may be the organization towards the critical point is ... And here is the trap of thinking of them destined to another organization ...


I think it's wrong to be totally destroyed.
I have no idea what it was all go to waste ...
And the thought of anyone else. I think it will go down as well ...
But we will have a deeper understanding of their own ideas.
It may not be able to think for themselves.
It may be something to encourage people to ...
But who can understand and recognize their state of mind.
They can pass out of the trap of thinking it over ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

กลยุทธ์สร้างพอร์ตหุ้น

Political organization.

How to develop intelligence.