Friends.


Private / Management / Marketing: "Friends".

Private

Never use this word very much. Most of us will have a friend who lives just a few people. I have friends who are sincere and well-known a few people I can always create a new one. But keeping friends. Relationships. The good feeling between them. It is more difficult than I would have felt good to get it. It takes time. But to lose the sense that it is easy and fast to me .. my old friends. What we have now .. or Hla Contact him or me ... I have a few old friends who still keep in touch with us. We also have a feeling it is. We have to help us ...


Management.

We can not operate alone. We are not part of our work with parents who make friends with the parts department, and the need is always there. Good human relations. Management personnel will go smoothly. My administration. Continues to be favorable to work with each other. Still need to be cruel compromise. The ability of the individual. The assumption that it will be a mutual trust is growing.

My administration also needs to include. Under his shadow. Seeing his friend in the business. We understand the needs of his men better. Understanding the function of them. Two classes. The administration is quick and it's really the goal. It is not sustainable. The thought that he was a colleague. At the same time we are eating. The values ​​of our people has increased. To work together happily ...


Marketing

To market. Between the Company and the Company, most people just call. Partners. The benefits to lend to each other. Co-products. If a single company may not cover the target. If cooperation is to redeem your promotional products and solutions to other markets. It will result in a mutually beneficial alliance. You do not have a partner ...

Friends of the market it is our customers. Of concern. Present to support and promote the well-being of clients. To be honest with customers. What is the mind of the customer needs and longing for us. The aim is not only a friend. Did not make the relationship better lives. The aim of the profits of the company's customers. It does not make me a better relationship.

The relationship between customers and we have to order ahead. If you have a good relationship with customers will find that if they want the products we have. He will use our Or competitors .. You need a friend who is now or never .. How do you treat your friends ...

We have many friends. Would you like to do. I love my friends. Before that, it makes him .. The principle that you know about it. And I know you are a true friend to you. Then you take the same principles. Applied to the administration. Into the market .. I sincerely and naturally .. I know you have many friends in life and your business ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

กลยุทธ์สร้างพอร์ตหุ้น

Political organization.

How to develop intelligence.