Missing the target.


"We know that the end is. But we do not like to walk along it early ".


People are strange, I asked the students to work with that. "The point of his work to do?" The more beautiful. "This is a management company" and the like. Sometimes I am asked. "Well, what is management?" Some people say "my work" shall be the executive's salary that I or my ... Sometimes I will ask the matter.
"If the Company. Management does not work as you think Hla. You will not ".
"If you are not effective, then I chase you out, you will have an executive or".
"Instead of that, you are an executive, I have not", etc..

I interviewed people from a long time. But each time I enjoyed the interview. I have seen the behavior of each person who looks confused, then I will pretend that I like him, but really what I want from him. What he needs is a little more. Which many people are in fact more like "I own a small business owner," This is something which I think he was exactly what he wanted to be the most But I have to answer me with that. "You work here, you will be doing business with you?" Or maybe I'll ask him. "Then you will be there and how long?" And so on ...

I've been a better answer. I see that. People often have their own dreams, and most of the answers are. It is inevitable.
"I want to be rich and wealthy home with a car Spender".
"I was happy in later life. If you have a good time to work with "and.
"Have their own business. Business with the old guard ".
However, if you look back to that. To come to work in any organization. You think. You will be able to get what you want?

"If you want, you will not. But if you do, you will ... ".



This rich.



In fact, if you look around you. In order to work for the organization. You've seen people get some money from salary alone. You have more money than your boss behind his back, but I owe ... But as far as I see rich people from their own organization, the organization is costly. If you look in that aspect. If you own. You can hire people to work in a job that he has a surplus of money that you give him a lucrative market, I think that if you're really up to the level of ownership. You would like a general. It is a salary cap for employees or locating a business only. Then the remaining money into your pocket, you're better or not ..? (I think the point of view) and if this occurs. Do you think you will be rich from the employee, or ...?

If the definition of rich is to have money to spend it. You do not have these things in the course of an employee. The money he gives you. He set the trap, you will then be แibcai finesse. Whether you have one more month. Your expenses will increase Egatamtaw. That's something I have to say on the topic in this issue.


I was happy.



I work as a dimension. But most people lack the one-dimensional view is enjoyed from the property. This is the view of most people with However, there are many different definitions of happiness that is. Happiness is a warm family. The joy of living comfortably. The joy of work. The joy of the holiday. The joy of living, which is split into a more happy. Then it can be divided into.


The dimensions of the pleasure. Living conditions.



If I was in the living conditions. Working with organizations to meet you, if an entity is a very high return rate. But to be happy in this dimension. It will have the ability to spend less.


The dimensions of the happiness. The ability to pay.



If your pleasure. The ability to purchase everything they need. In something like that makes you happy, then it Hla. The organization will meet you at a certain level. But that means. All you need to choose and not very big so if you want to buy a car belonging to the living conditions. You will need to have money to spend on a daily basis less

The living conditions and the ability to pay. Problems of working in an enterprise of the other. He referred to as the "opium" but this time you will have less pleasure to the mind. Stress will be replaced. Then what do you do if you think it's worth it to me. But most of the time working out a lot of mental work, it will be worse. There you will crave to have more psychological. It is found that it was not possible because it conflicts with the time you lost.


The dimensions of the pleasure. The lack of response.



It is a pleasure that caused by a shortage of young, embedded into the subconscious. Because we have not the same, so on the financial side, or be ready to go. What is the expression of happiness for themselves is. The lack of response in the subconscious like some fast food meal meals. I eat good food is expensive to create happiness for themselves. No toys or other children will try to find toys that kids want to play. And yet, it will not play with my toys, my response to the subconscious. This may be a little more work to do in the organization. If it subconscious. That person's involvement with other organizations, or affect the operation as a teenager does not get the attention of the opposite sex. Working with a good job as a supervisor. When the opposite sex was in your interest. Behavior that may be hidden in the subconscious signs out. The place to talk about sex in the organization once again ...


The dimensions of the pleasure. Mental and emotional.



This is where many people want. Some people can work and have been very happy. But some can not. Most of the time which we will find it. When you are working. It is hoped that the work is great. You will have to pay more or you have been accepted by the society. Or even more power to you. I respected more. Of course. All you need to do that. To be exchanged on the time and effort lost. When you give your time and dedication to work. It was time to bring your family and live with your actions, then I will not do.

I hope it works as a liability in the Legend. Boss was not happy because I'm dedicated to the Company may be or may be forced to leave because the performance has not improved it.

Needs of the organization, its employees, especially with his boss at a company or a boss who thinks he owns the company, if you can not accept in any one of the other actually. Whether it's in the corner. I can not make fun of the conflict between work and life can be.


You have your own business.



The hope of the people generally want to have your own business only to find that these requirements are in conflict with the very organization. Most organizations look forward to the full performance of his staff. Even if an organization is to the west. He will want to take our roll-out ever. But to do their own business, it is time to concentrate on their business too. The conflicts of the time it happens, then I will give you their business or organization that is right for you.



All of the above. It is suggested that Conflict with the work. And the staff are always around, but in general the people working for the organization to abandon its exchange for money to sustain life. Of course. Life to survive, it is most important. However, do not throw your dreams away.

For those who are not in these circuits. If you want to live the style you want. Why do not you take a moment. Design their own lives. Using his own life to suit your needs. If you do not need money to sustain life. I'd recommend it. Do not take life for life in exchange for a little money that he gave me. If you do so. The happiness of you low or no time for personal pleasure to me.


This article ...



As an employee: - The dream of you before and during operation will be different. The design of the self. I really like it. You can design it to work. You are going to have another form that is directly geared toward your target. But if you start to work in an organization. Organizations are turning to the concept of diversion. And you may be looking at your life style, one that does not meet the needs of your target.

As an organization - when people go to work. Organizations need to create a dream to work with. So he headed to the dream of an organization created for him. If they can make their dreams come true. I will encourage my employees to work more. The organization can not be a dream come true for him or her to continue working. What follows is the loss of great people. With the ability to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

กลยุทธ์สร้างพอร์ตหุ้น

Political organization.

How to develop intelligence.